Saturday 7 June 2014

Getting To Know J

Today we're going to have a little bit of fun... getting to know J a little better!

J seems to have captured the hearts of many of you.  I get a lot of messages telling me that after meeting all the Storm MC boys, they still love J the most.  "There's just something about that man" seems to be the consensus.  

WARNING: Spoilers ahead.  If you haven't read Blaze, don't read anymore of this post.




Name: Jason "J" Reilly
Age: 31
Date of Birth: 10th August
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark (almost black)
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Weight: 96kg
Tattoos: Sleeve tattoo on his left arm; anchor tattoo with Madison's name in it on his chest; circle tattoo also on his chest that has the following dates on it: the date he and Madison got together, the date they got back together and their wedding date; Storm MC tattoo on his back.

Favourite bands: Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Daughtry, Hinder, Kings of Leon
Favourite TV Shows: Doesn't watch a lot of TV but likes Breaking Bad
Favourite Movies: Anything with action in it; hates romance movies ("Swear to God, Madison, you mention the words romantic comedy, and my fucking dick shrivels up.") Loves the Die Hard series, Fast and the Furious series, Gone In Sixty Seconds.
Favourite books: Doesn't read 
Favourite food: Steak.  J's not fussy; he'll eat pretty much anything except for sushi... don't give him that shit!
Favourite colour: Black
Favourite sport: NRL (footy) - he is a Brisbane Broncos supporter; also likes to watch motor racing.  In October each year, you won't move him from the couch as he watches the Bathurst 1000.
Current bike: Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide 

Bad Habits: Quick temper
Things that irritate him: When Madison yells through the house for him to come to her, the way that Madison starts projects and then leaves them for him to finish, cats, rubbish left in the car rather than taken out and placed in the bin, people who continually ask questions while he is trying to watch a movie, lost socks, Christmas in July (it's in December for fuck's sake and celebrating it once a year with Madison and all her fucking decorating is enough!), when the towel is missing from the bathroom just after you've showered, when Madison can't find shit in her huge handbag (get a small one for fuck's sake), when Madison lets the fuel run right down before filling the car, people who hit snooze on their alarm over and fucking over (set the fucking thing for the time you want to get up rather than an hour before)... yeah, J is irritated by a lot of things and I had to stop there or else he'd still be listing them ;)

Interview with J

What attracted you to Madison?
Have you seen her fucking legs?  Apart from her legs and tits, her tough attitude and the fact that she doesn't take crap from anyone.  It annoys the shit out of me sometimes... okay, most of the fucking time, but it turns me on more than anything.

What's your perfect date?
Well, I'd be happy to skip the date and get straight down to business but if I had to take her somewhere, I'd take her on a long ride and then hopefully we'd find a pub somewhere so we could play some pool.  Madison loves to play and I let her win most of the time.  She feels bad for beating me and to make it up to me she usually gives me the best fucking head job afterwards. *grins*

So tell me, how many kids do you want?
*grins again* I love the idea of little J's running around, annoying the shit out of Madison so let's say at least three.  

What if you had three girls, J?  How will you cope with them dating?
*looks stressed*  Fuck, I hadn't thought of that. *runs hand through hair* 

J doesn't finish answering that question; he's highly agitated so I change the subject...

Okay, last question for you... Do you think that you and Nash will ever become good friends?
Fuck, you like the hard questions, don't you?  *shrugs*  I don't know... I'm trying but he still pisses me off.  




3 comments:

  1. J., I certainly have a soft spot for you dude. Had I never read Storm I never would have had the pleasure of meeting you and Madison. I love her spunk and feisty no bullshit attitude. The two of you balance each other out.
    J., you were my introduction to The Storm MC and to this day..(even though I am a hardcore Nash girl), I still find you incredibly dangerously HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview *wipes drool from chin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete