Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine's Day with J & Madison



I've had some readers request this Valentine's Day short story with Madison & J.
I hope you enjoy it!
I love writing these two and am looking forward to getting their novella out to you sometime in March.



                Warm breath tickled my neck and strong arms enveloped me from behind.  I leant back into him and placed my hands on his arms.  This was my safe place, and being with him like this drowned out the noise from the party that was in full swing around us.
                His lips brushed my neck and he murmured, “You’re driving me fucking insane in that dress, baby.  I need it off you and I need that soon.  How much longer do you want to stick around here?”
                We were at the Anti Valentine’s party at Scott’s house that Harlow had organised, and had been here for more than four hours now so I figured we could split anytime soon.  She wouldn’t be upset; nothing much fazed her and it was one of the reasons why I loved her so much.  Actually, Harlow was the best thing that had ever happened to my brother so I loved her unconditionally for that alone.
                I decided to play with J a little though.  “We can’t leave yet, we haven’t been here long enough.”
                He groaned in my ear and then moved his hand to cover my breast, fingers circling my nipple.  It was a good thing we were in a dark corner where nobody could see what he was doing.  J wouldn’t care either way; he’d fuck me wherever and whenever he could, but I preferred privacy.  “I don’t give a fuck how long we haven’t been here.  In ten minutes I’m taking you home so I can rip that fucking dress off you and taste your sweet pussy, so I’d suggest you say your goodbyes now.  We clear?”
                Heat sizzled throughout me; this was the side of J I loved the most.  His dirty mouth and bossy ways never failed to turn me on.  He moved his hand off my breast but I quickly stopped him and directed it back there.  “For the next five minutes I want your hands on me, J, and I want you to imagine tasting me and fucking me.  Then I’ll go and say goodbye and then you can take me home and rip my dress off.  Oh, and by the way, you’ll be buying me a new one.  Are we clear?”
                He growled, and gripped my breast harder.  “Fuck.  If you’re not careful I’ll be ripping this dress off here.”  His other hand came up to my other breast and he roughly kneaded both of them.  Lust for him took over both my mind and body, and I leant my head back on his shoulder and softly moaned with pleasure.  His erection pressed firmly into me and I reached around behind me to stroke him.  When my hand found him, his body jerked and he pulled away from me, dropping both hands from my breast and catching my hand in his.  “Fuck ten minutes, babe, we’re going now.”
                As he started to stalk towards the front door, I pulled on his hand to slow him down.  “J, I need to say goodbye, at least to Harlow and Scott.”
                He contemplated that for a second, and then replied, “Fine.  But make it quick, Madison.  No fucking about because my dick can’t take much more.  I need to be inside you.”
                I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him.  “I need that too,” I said softly as I ended the kiss. 
                His hand wrapped around my neck and he drew me closer to him so that our faces were only a breath apart.  Our eyes locked and his searched mine for a moment.  “Valentine’s Day is a load of fucking shit as far as I’m concerned but for some reason it’s making me want to tell you how much I love you, baby.  And even though we’re not married yet, you’re mine for fucking ever, even if this bloody wedding doesn’t go ahead.”
                Smiling at his possessiveness, I said, “J, this wedding is going ahead.  I know it feels like everything has been against it happening but trust me, it’s happening.  In less than two weeks I will be your wife, and you’ll be stuck with me forever.”
                “Thank Christ for that,” he muttered, and then a deadly serious look came across his face as he added, “I hope you know that I will never let you go.  Even if shit gets bad, I’m not letting you go.  I will fucking kill anything or anyone that comes between us if I have to.  And if you ever think about walking away, you’ll have a fucking fight on your hands, babe.”
                I pushed myself into him and pressed my lips to his, tasting him.  The sensations that his words caused in my body were amazing; he had the power to set me alight with desire from his words alone.  “That’s why I love you, J.  That you would fight for me, that you won’t let me go… that’s all I need.  I don’t need roses or chocolates on Valentine’s Day to know how much you love me.”
                “Good.  Now, find Harlow and Scott so we can get out of here.”
                Doing what he said, I found Harlow a couple of minutes later in the kitchen.  Of course she was in the kitchen; this girl could cook up a storm and every man in the club was in heaven whenever she visited the clubhouse with her food. 
                She saw me and her face lit up.  We hadn’t had much time to catch up tonight and I knew she’d be a little disappointed that we were leaving now but she’d understand.  “We’re going to head out now, honey,” I said.
                She took one look at J and nodded.  His intent to get me home must have been evident, and everyone knew not to mess with J.  Especially where I was concerned.  “Thanks for coming,” she said as she hugged me goodbye.  “Even though I dislike Valentine’s Day, I’ve got to say that I’m looking forward to the after party and it looks like you and J are too,” she whispered in my ear before letting me go.  Her eyes were twinkling and she laid a huge smile on me.
                I laughed and held up my hand in a defensive type gesture.  “I’ve told you before, I don’t want to hear the words sex and Scott in the same sentence, so don’t go there.  I don’t need to know those things about my brother.”
                Scott wandered into the kitchen at that moment, catching only my last sentence.  “What things don’t you need to know about me?” he asked as he stood behind Harlow and put his arm around her shoulders.  I watched as she sunk back into him, a content look crossing her face.
                “I don’t need to know about your after party activities.”
                He smirked.  “No, you definitely don’t need to know about that.  Nobody needs to know what I’ve got planned for Harlow tonight.”
                I held up both hands now.  “J and I are leaving now; before you say anymore.  Thanks for a great party.” 
                J was laughing by now.  “Thanks, brother.  I should have got you to start talking sooner.  Would have gotten Madison home a lot earlier if I had.”
                I smacked him on the chest and glared at him.  “Don’t encourage him.  Seriously, you two are wicked together.”
                “You’re forgetting one thing, Madison.  I don’t share Harlow with anyone and that means my lips are sealed.  What Harlow and I do at our private parties is between just the two of us so you never need to worry that you’re going to hear about it because that’s never going to fucking happen.”
                “Thank goodness for that,” I replied.  I couldn’t tell you why, but even though I loved sex and wasn’t a prude in any way, I didn’t want to know about my brother’s sex life.
                J slapped my ass.  “Time to go, babe,” he said before leaning down to whisper in my ear, “I’ve got a dress to rip off.”
                Scott let Harlow go and we hugged goodbye while J and Scott said goodbye.  Then he led me outside to his Jeep.  He’d had to drive that tonight rather than his bike due to what I was wearing.  Opening the door for me, he stood back and watched me, a small smile playing on his lips.
                “What are you smiling at?”
                “I’m just enjoying the show, babe.  Watching you in that dress is pure fucking heaven.”
                Leaning forward, I murmured, “It’s a shame you didn’t realise that all night I’ve had nothing on underneath it then, isn’t it?”
                I watched as he took this in; playing with J like this was one of my favourite things to do.  “Jesus fucking Christ, woman.  Get in the damn car now.”
                Smiling, I said, “Happy Valentine’s Day, J.”  And then I did what I’d been told.  

3 comments:

  1. Really want to read Storm! Gonna have to find a way to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read storm 2 loved it

    ReplyDelete